For today, a potpourri of prompts, like a basket of baubles. Take one and hold it up to the light. Take many and string them together like a paper chain. Take a few and join them together with sticky tape and tinsel. Please yourself.
- What marks the beginning of the holiday season for you? In what ways, if at all, has this marker changed at different points in your life?
- What traditions do you have for this season?
- What is your favourite holiday memory?
- Is there a particular food you only eat during December? Do you like it? Tell me about it.
- Is there anything about this year that will be different from every other December you’ve ever known?
- What are your thoughts on holiday decorations?